Churidaar neck designs exhibit a flawless mix of style, appeal, and faultless perfection. An ideal churidar, even with its awesome color plan that matches your composition and splendid work, won’t look ideal on you without the suitable neck configuration/design.source: www.looksgud.in
Picking the right churidar neck outline that adjusts with your shoulders and bust can pay-off greatly by up-scaling your beauty and oomph factor.
1. Shirt Collar Neck Design For Churidarssource: www.blogarama.com
It has a great appeal and looks very chic on girls.
2. Churidar Neck Design – Crew Neck Patternsource: indiarush.com
This neck design is also known as the round neckline. The crew neckline for churidaar is the most popular one among ladies.
3. Boat Neck Design For Churidarsource: www.utsavfashion.com
This neck design is also known as the oval neckline. It is usually picked for sleeveless kurtis.
4. High Neck Patternsource: peachmode.com
Give these royal and elegant design a miss in summer as these are the in thing only for winter.
5. Jewel Style Neck Designsource: elegantgauri.com
This neck design is gorgeous, unique and bound to grab all the limelight. It is best worn with matching earrings and no necklace.
6. Square Neck Patternsource: www.jaipurkurti.co.in
This neck design is simple, elegant and absolutely beautiful. It virtually broadens the shoulders.
7. Front Placket Neck Patternsource: www.wholesalebox.in
This design does not need any dupattas, however, if you do want one, match it with something simple and plain and place it on just one shoulder. It suits all the body types.
8. Cowl Neck For Indo-Western Churidarssource: www.craftsvilla.com
This design rises up to your neckline. No neck-piece is needed in a cowl neck design. However, you could match a plunging cowl neck with a thin necklace.
9. Deep Square or Round Neck Patternsource: www.looksgud.in
This neck design looks good for timid girls as it can make their shoulders seem wider. It looks sexy and sensuous.
10. Queen Anne With A Scoop Necklinesource: www.looksgud.in
Avoid wearing a dupatta. Nothing spells royal like this one. It’s extremely popular with bridal gowns. The design is majestic, mesmerizingly beautiful, elegant, and is bound to turn heads.source: www.looksgud.in
So that was a quite comprehensive list of churidaar neck outlines and patterns that are most appropriate for churidaar. If you think we have missed out on any, do tell us through comments. So which one’s your top pick?
Thank you for reading this article. Do subscribe for our updates!
What about front zipper neck pattern? It is currently trending high.