Just when we thought that we’ve had enough dealing with the blistering heat, Monsoon Gods have showered their blessings on us. From harsh sunlight to rains that are a sigh of relief to our body & soul- monsoons are certainly my favorite time of the year.
But, like all good things there is a downside to this replenishing season as well , especially if you’re anything like me a girl that loves make-up. Every season has its own requirements and so does monsoon. The climate becomes muggy and it is very important to choose the right kind of cosmetics to look completely flawless. You don’t want your kohl getting all smudged & end up looking like a Racoon as soon as you step outside. Since it also involves rain, it is important to choose makeup products that won’t make you sweat and clog the pores and are also waterproof. Don’t worry guys I’ve got your back *High five*. I have listed down some beauty products that are a must have this season. So, let’s get started.
I know all you make up lovers have heard about this magical product that’s quite essential for having a flawless base & finish. This make up product also helps in making your skin look fresh for a longer period of time as it reduces the pore-size. It will create a smooth base for your make-up & will further enhance your skin texture. So, this cosmetic is a must have this season.
List of primers you can choose from:
1. Colorbar Perfect Match Primersource: www.gcdlshopping.com
2. L’oreal Paris Base Magique Primer.
3. Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Make up Primer
4. Benefit The POREfessional Primer
CC/BB creams are perfect for a everyday casual look .BB or CC cream is the best option to go for when the weather is so ill-behaved. BB stands for Blemish Balm & CC stands for Complexion Corrector respectively. BB/CC creams provide light coverage & well prepared skin. They are ideal for humid weather. You don’t want your foundation melting-that’s a nightmare! So, they are a must have this season.
List of BB/CC Creams to choose from:
1. Lakme CC Cream,
2. Colorbar Perfect Match BB Cream
3. Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream.
Smudge Proof Kajal
I am obsessed with eye make up, so I can never live without a kohl or a liner. Trust me nothing looks better than a dash of kohl to the eyes. A smudge proof kajal is all you need to look fab and bright. It will define the eyes and make you look totally awakened. It also the best option as it will not budge at all in humidity or water splashes. Choose a kajal that is dark & matte and lasts all day long. So, here are the best products available in the market:
List of Kajals you can choose from:
1. Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal Just Blacksource: makeupandbeauty.com
2. L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold
3. SUGAR Twist and Shout Fadeproof Kajal,
4. Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil – SOLID BLACK
5. Maybelline Colossal
6. Lakme Eyeconic
We all want long, lush lashes that will make our eyes pop, but only the best mascaras can get the job done. There is no ignoring this product. A mascara is a must have. It adds definition, intensity and volume to your eyes & brings out the inner diva in you. So all you need to do is invest in a smudge-proof mascara this season.
List of mascaras to chose from:
1. Maybelline Volume Express Colossal mascara.source: www.boots.com
2. Lakme Eyeconic Mascara
3. Oriflame Beauty Wonder Lash Intense Mascara
4. L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
5. Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
Makeup sprays work in various ways. Firstly, they will keep everything – from the primer to the powder you applied in place without sliding down the face in the heat or rain. And they also takes away the cakey look and gives more of a natural glow to the skin without making it look oily.
List of Make-up Sprays to choose from:
1. Colorbar Stay The Day Finishing Mistsource: shopping-district.net
2. NYX Cosmetics Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Matte Finish,
3. Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Fix Setting Spray and
4. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
Never underestimate the power of a setting powder. It is the best possible option for oily and normal skin. It will set everything in place, make all the products you applied look like a soft and natural satin matte finish and prevent the skin from getting oily for a long time for sure. Best for this season.
List of setting powders to choose from:
1. Kryolan Translucent Powdersource: www.amazon.in
2. Chanel Loose Powder
3. Chambor Luminous Loose Powder and
4. FACES Mineral Loose Powder.
Lipsticks & Lip Balms
Add color & pop to those dull gloomy rainy days. Bring the best, bright and bold fuchsia, plum and red for the monsoon. This will instantly brighten up the face against the gloomy atmosphere and would surely perk it up. The colors like hot pinks, corals, reds, oranges are very much in trend for 2016. Pick out lipsticks that are long lasting.
List Of Lipsticks To Choose From:
1. Maybelline Lip Gradation Pink 2, Orange 1, Fuchsia 1source: 50shadesofvanity.wordpress.com
2. MAC Flat Out Fabulous Retro Matte
3. MAC Cremesheen Crosswires Lipstick
4. FACES Ultime Pro Lip Crayon – Hot Wired and Wrapped Up.
5. Maybelline Baby Lips
Sunscreen is an important and essential part of daily skincare, and often one that’s overlooked. Waterproof sunblocks are also useful in rainy season and for oily skin that sweats a lot.
List Of Sunscreens to choose from:
1. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock – SPF 50 PA+++source: www.amazon.com
2. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Intensive Sunblock Spray – SPF 50
3. Avene Very High Protection Cream – SPF 50 PA+
4. Lotus Sweat and Waterproof Sun Block Cream – SPF 30 PA++
5. Vichy Capital Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch – SPF 50
Rock your make-up game with these amazing products. Do tell me if the article was useful or not. Keep following Fashion-Pro for such amazing tips.