A wedding is not a simple affair. There are a million things to do and the months leading up to it are crazy, to say the least. The bride-to-be, who has always imagined about the perfect day, has a lot of decisions to make. When it comes to the outfits that she is going to wear, the accessories that she selects are equally important. They can make a big difference to her look. Here’s a video which is about the mist have accessories that brides must have this season.
Here are the top five accessories that brides must have this season:
- Juttis: Juttis with an ethnic touch or floral patterns are really trendy now.
- Clutches and potlis: This season, colorful matching clutches are in vogue as handbags are a big no-no. And the best part is that you can carry essentials like lipstick for a quick touch up while potlis are small and compact as well as eye catching.
- Phone covers: The phone is not just a need but a necessity. It is quite certain that you will take selfies and so you can jazz it up with a funky phone cover.
- Watch: It can help you make a fashion statement and it is something that you can use later on as well, a practical investment.
- Waist belt: If you really want to up the glamour quotient, then you can think about using a waist belt. This accessory changes your entire look. Wear it with Anarkalis, sarees, and lehengas and your look is completed.
Spice things up by mixing and matching different accessories to create an exciting look. And yes, remember that beauty always lies in fine details.
If you liked the article, please share it with your friends. Thank you!